Okay, I realize Thanksgiving is the holiday to be celebrating this time of year (and believe me, I am--no classes for five days!!), but I haven't been able to put up Halloween pictures up yet. My costume didn't end up being too bad, considering I decided what to dress up as while I was walking home from campus Halloween day. Yep, pretty last minute. I borrowed a friend's clothes so they'd be extra baggy. The back of my shirt had a picture of a bull and said "Bull Shirt." If you read it really fast....yeah, it was funny. I went to the dollar store to find some "bling-bling" and I found some fantastic tatoos. A treasure! You can't see any of them in the pictures, but believe me, it was amazing. To top it all off, my roommate had a Miami Ink hat. For those of you who don't know, Miami Ink is a television show about a tatoo business....perfect. All in all, I must say my costume ended up being a success.

No comments:
Post a Comment